Tuesday 29 November 2022

Photos of my boar engine

 I never post here any more, but here are some shots of a recent project I completed and am proud of. 

I made this project from a toy I found in a charity shop and then kept around for years, lacking anything to do with it. A group challenge provided the motivation I needed to get it converted, crew it with models, and paint it. It's got models from Reaper, Northstar, Grenadier, and the short-lived Magic: the Gathering board game.
I think of it as some primeval boar god corrupted by the coming of chaos and finally entombed alive in this brass and bone nightmare, with the high-pitched shriek of the saw blade being like the squealing of the boar.











2 comments:

  1. Recently purchased Click here services and couldn't be happier! Highly recommend to anyone in need of top-notch designs.

    ReplyDelete