Tuesday 29 March 2016

Another post-apocalyptic figure painted. Yay!

I missed the Kickstarter for Wasteman, the post-apocalyptic B-movie game from ThunderChild, and anyway I was probably broke at the time, but my local game store carries the models and I picked a few up last time I was in. The other day I finally finished painting the first one (although I had previously done some scenery), and I think it looks OK. The yellow hazmat suit was really an exercise in painting yellow for me, and it's ... OK. I think that when it comes to large areas of bright colour, I'm still learning. Could be neater, but on the other hand it's not really that kind of game. 


If I get time, I might touch up his belt pouch, which I ran out of patience on, but otherwise I'm happy with him. I'm just finishing off bits and pieces at the moment because I think it's time to get started preparing for BOYL 2016, and if you're thinking "but that's in August," then you don't know how long it takes me to do stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment