Monday 11 August 2014

RPG a Day, Day 12: The classics

For all that I love old games, I tend to go through phases of collecting and obsessing over them. Sometimes something will spend years on the shelf without being looked at at all. But there are a couple of things that I keep coming back to -- in one of today's cases, even rebuying things!



Notes:

Both Suppressed Transmission books are still around -- you can get them in print or PDF (and the PDFs are like £5) from Warehouse 23. Here's the first one and here's the second one.

Turns out Pyramid is still going; I wonder if subscribing gives you access to the old columns ...

Procopius's "Secret History" is online at the Internet Medieval Sourcebook. Or you can get it in the usual Penguin paperback if that's your thing.

1 comment:

  1. It certainly used to be the case that a Pyramid subscription gave you access to the complete archive; I spent many an hour reading old ST columns back at Royal Holloway, although I can't for the life of me remember what prompted me to subscribe in the first place.

    ReplyDelete