Thursday 21 August 2014

RPG a Day, Day 21: The game of the book of the film!

Today: licensed games.



Notes:

Several times in the show, I refer to Out of My Mind, friend of the blog and fellow RPG a Day project-doer. 

I namecheck an absolute shitload of things in this video, and here are some of them: 

The Mouse Guard RPG, and the comics it is based on. 


The Buffy the Vampire Slayer RPG, still in print after all these years!

James Bond 007 is long gone, but there is a retroclone of it, Classified.

A less punctilious and law-abiding man than I might draw very different conclusions from the fact that the long-OOP Ghostbusters RPG, both first and second editions, is not hard to find online. 

These are the classic 80s Citadel Doctor Who figures my pal Jesse was kind enough to send me. I mean, not these actual ones, but you know what I mean: 


No comments:

Post a Comment