The Swipe File is going to be a series where I jot down the ideas I've gleaned from things over the last week or so. It's mostly for my own reference.
- A bunch of crazy people burning the clothes they were wearing to facilitate their own degeneration into primitive weirdos.
- The enemy is jamming our comms, but an area of clarity indicates the point they're searching for because they need their own comms in that area.
- An NPC shows up with a different distinctive hat, tie, or what have you in every session. It is later revealed that he has taken each one from a different murder victim.
- A PC has become so famous that a well-meaning but dim fighter decides he is the PC's arch-rival and goes looking to challenge him or her.
- An NPC's distinctive outfit is revealed to be a uniform shared by other NPCs.
- After a war, generals of the losing side race to hide their ill-gotten gains before the victors reach the capital.
- Supporters of two sides in a trial by combat try a series of clever strategies to fix the fight.
- Alien invaders have their hands tied by the Galactic Empire's bizarrely complicated rules of engagement.