Wednesday 22 March 2017

What is it with me and the post-apocalyptic stuff?

So instead of doing Age of Sigmar or getting stuff ready for Oldhammer Weekend (which, in fairness, is in July), I have just been painting post-apocalyptic models. Mostly, anyway. Why? Don't ask me. I just seem to have the bug. Anyway, here are some examples painted over the last few weeks.


These are Kolony Feral Blades from Pig Iron. The miniatures are pleasingly chunky, although I'm not wild about all the poses. They will be Nurgle cultists in 40K or just general wasteland mutant types in a post-apocalyptic game.


These three post-apocalyptic women are from the Bad Squiddo Games Ghosts of Gaia Kickstarter.

I haven't actually been neglecting other games; it's just that these are the photos I've taken. RPG stuff has either been quiet lately or been the kind of thing that takes a long time to write about.

1 comment:

  1. I wanted to thank you for this excellent read!! I definitely loved every little bit of it. I have you bookmarked your site to check out the new stuff you post.
    Minecraft Server List

    ReplyDelete