Thursday 10 December 2015

The Great Frostgrave Cultist Question!

As I mentioned in my last blog post, I picked up a box of Frostgrave cultists at Dragonmeet. I've really been enjoying Frostgrave, and my Necromancer is very cultisty-looking, so I'm pleased that these guys are going to be able to support him thematically. But!

"James," I hear you cry, "we don't care about any of that stuff! We just want to know if we can use the heads and so on to make bitchin' Chaos Cultist models!"

Well, I haven't tested out the arms yet, but here are some examples of using the heads. 

GW Mordheim militia, Wargames Factory Shock Trooper.
These seem to work very well. 
GW Imperial Guard. No surprise there -- the Shock Troopers are clearly built to scale with them.
Wargames Factory Viking. Less convinced about this one; might be a bit big. Maybe not. 
I can see that this kit is going to be very useful -- especially since you get 20 models in a box, and I need about ... eight for my warband. 

No comments:

Post a Comment